2011年1月29日土曜日

Higeinu (Amagasaki,Hyogo)


This place doesn't appare to be all that well-known southside of JR West Amagasaki station, however it is featured in an issue of Ramen Walker HYOGO. It is located near Amagasaki station within five minutes on foot. Higeinu means miniatre schunauzer, a small size dog, maybe their pets. They have the variation of shio, syouyu, and tough meat(Suji-Niku). When I visited there in evening, it is very crowded with business men and women who tried Gyusuji-Tsukemen, Beaf tasted Tsukemen. I had already tried it, so I ordered Niboshishio, salt blend ramen. Niboshi-shio is based on consomme made by dry fishes, and it's character is exactly opposite of Gyusuji-Tsukemen. Niboshishio has a clear flavor and look, however Gyusuji-Tsukemen has a strongly flavord soup and impacted view. In the point of Noodle, Niboshishio is slender, straight and hard, but Gyusuji-Tsukemen is wide, soft and wavy a little.

I like Niboshishio better than the other, because I like ramen than Tsukemen just now.In next time, I will try syoyu blend ramen probably.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿